Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire in the middle of the desert. After a rather large amount of Whiskey the competitive side of the cowboys got the best of them. They began telling stories of their strength and prowess. Each new story more unbelievable than the last.

The first cowboy began, “Why just last week I was walking through this here desert and a rattle snake tried to bite me. So I grabbed it with my bare hands broke its bones and bit its head off.”

The second cowboy answered, “That’s nothing. Just yesterday I was in my bull pen with my biggest bull and he got angry and attacked me, charging at full speed, but I wrestled him to the ground with my bare hands and broke his neck.”

The third cowboy sat there quietly listening to the other two as he slowly stirred the campfire coals with his penis.

--------------------------

No comments: